According to the introduction of the new Regulation on Personal Data Protection, we take the protection of your personal data seriously in order to make you feel safe and protected when you visit our website.
The website is owned by Single Merchant Multiengineering – Ivanka Angelova, UID 104592326, Headquarters: 1, Vastanicheska Street, 5100 Gorna Oryahovitsa, Bulgaria, Phone: +3598752109, email: email@example.com; Financially liable officer: Ivanka Petrova Angelova
Therefore, our actions comply with the applicable legal provisions for the protection of personal data and security against unauthorized access to them:
1. Through our website we do not collect personal data (e.g. name, address, phone, or e-mail), unless you provide us alone with such data, for example by providing them for feedback.
2. We collect, process, and use personal data provided by you in order to answer your enquiry and subsequently other questions and communication in connection with it. We will use personal data for the purpose for which they were provided.
3. We will use your information in order to prepare the payment documents, as well as the organization of the delivery of the goods ordered by you and we will process it with your consent.
4. We will store the information submitted by you for a period of twelve /12/ months. After this deadline, it will be automatically deleted.
5. In case you want the information submitted by you to be deleted earlier than after 12 (twelve) months, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If you agree with us to use your personal data for the purpose described in this consent, please press the “I agree” Tab.
1. I. What are cookies and local data storage (cookies and similar technologies)?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you access websites. First-party cookies are those that are determined by the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies are those cookies that are used by domains other than the website you are visiting. Like cookies, local storage technology, if used, allows websites to store information on a computer or mobile device. Local storage is usually permanent, and unlike cookies, data in local storage is not automatically transferred to the Internet every time the website that stored it is visited.
• improve the performance of relevant websites and the user experience,
• measure the exposure of advertisements and online media by determining when, how often, on which websites certain online advertisements, media and other content are displayed on your device.
III. Types of cookies:
Our website may use the following types of cookies:
(1) Essential cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies, for example, in the following cases:
* to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
* to be able to perform our duties and maintain the security of our services.
(2) Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary but allow us to customize your online experience with our websites. We use these cookies for example:
* to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information that you have already provided every time / for example, when entering your data for access to our services /;
(3) Advertising cookies.
We use these cookies:
* to obtain information about how you use our websites, such as pages you visit or how you respond to advertisements, to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you;
* to determine which are the most popular parts of our Sites;
* to monitor the use of our services and our Sites (frequency and time);
* to monitor the success of a product;
* to determine how often you and other users visit our Sites.
Often these cookies are intended to provide ads that are tailored to you – both on and off our Sites. This type of advertising is known as “interest-based advertising”. Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
(4) Session cookies:
We may also use session cookies, for example:
* to allow you to move between the individual pages of our Site without the need to log in again. This practice is known as single sign-on;
* to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
* to take the answers to the tests to show your result;
* to keep the answers to a completed questionnaire once (and not to have to fill in the questionnaire repeatedly).
Facebook Pixel – a Facebook tool through which we receive statistics on site visits and the effectiveness of our Facebook ads. The data collected this way do not carry information through which to identify specific individuals. However, the information from Facebook Pixel allows users to be personally identified and receive targeted advertising on the eponymous social network.
We use this tool in order to offer you only up-to-date offers, and not to come across the same ads too often.
You can manage your custom Facebook ad settings here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
Google Analytics – a tool of Google Inc., thanks to which we receive statistics on traffic to your site, and you – only relevant ads. The information we receive is not sufficient to identify you as an individual, but based on its collection, you may still be personally identified by Google Inc. The information is kept for 26 months, after which it is deleted automatically.
If you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics globally from all sites, you can do so via the link provided: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We have to warn you, however, that this will not stop the ads you see, but will only make them less relevant, which means less and less useful to you.
We use cookie information to make our websites more enjoyable, and easy for clients to use and to provide you with a personalized experience on our site.
IV. Third party cookies:
We also use certain third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Listed below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, you need to visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
V. How do I delete cookies?
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you. This allows you to accept or decline a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit https://aboutcookies.org/. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our Sites from functioning properly, including the login and playback features
VII. Can website users block cookies?
VIII. Where can I find more information about cookies?
Effective from: May 20, 2018
Last change: May 20, 2018